Board Of Directors
From Artisan's Asylum
Artisans Asylum is governed by a Board of Directors. Some of these Directors are appointed, and some are elected directly by the members Directors serve staggered 2-year terms. This page is for a record of board public activities. Board responsibilities are dictated by the Bylaws.
Directors & Officers
- Lisa Goldstein, Appointed. Term: July 2014 to July 2016
- Paul Kassebaum, Elected. Term: April 2014 to October 2014
- Drew Van Zandt, Elected. Term: April 2014 to October 2014
Officers (Terms October 2013 to October 2014)
- Ellen Blackburn, Secretary
To send mail to the Board as a whole (including officers), send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artisan's Asylum has an Advisory Council for excited and experienced individuals who want to assist the Asylum but who can't commit to a sustained interaction, such as becoming a Director of the Board. Please contact the Board for more information.
Director Office Hours
Recent and upcoming office hours. Schedule varies. In the Social Area unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday, August 20, 7-8p, All
- Thursday, July 31, 8-9p Lenny
- Thursday, July 17, 7-8p Drew
Board Meeting Minutes
The board meets approximately once a month. Meetings in 2014 will be the second Wednesday of each month. Approved minutes from each meeting are posted below. These minutes are for the community's information. Formal meeting records are the responsibility of the Secretary.
- Meeting Minutes- July 9, 2014
- Meeting Minutes- June 11, 2014
- Meeting Minutes- May 14, 2014
- Meeting Minutes- April 19, 2014
- Meeting Minutes - April 9, 2014
- Meeting Minutes - March 20, 2014
- Meeting Minutes - February 12, 2014
- Meeting Minutes - January 20, 2014
- Meeting Minutes - January 8, 2014
- Meeting Minutes - December 19, 2013
- Meeting Minutes - November 21, 2013
- Meeting Minutes - October 9, 2013
- Meeting Minutes - September 18, 2013
- Meeting Minutes - August 21, 2013
Older board minutes are available here.
Conflict of Interest Forms
Artisan's Asylum Financial Documents
- For year-end Financial Statements, Operating Budgets, and Treasurer reports, see our Financials.
Executive Director Search
- The Board is currently beginning the search for a permanent Executive Director for the organization. During this time, the Interim Executive Director is tasked with the following directives from the Board: