From Artisan's Asylum
| [[Image:|400px|]] |
|Managed By||Rebecca Knepple; Bevan Weissman|
|Hours||Same as membership hours|
|Operational Status of Tools||Summary for all Digital Fabrication tools|
|Tool Maintenence Tickets||All open tickets for Digital Fabrication tools|
This shop is where we have some of our tools specifically to go from computer models to fabricated items. All tools require pre-scheduling (http://reservations.artisansasylum.com/) and payment (https://artisansasylum.com/report-tool-use/).
- Note: Material for all Printers will be provided!
- Uprint: High precision Dual extruder printer that works in ABS. build size: 8in x6in x6in. Dissolvable Support allows for weird angles, curves and holes.
- Taz 5: ABS Printer, single extruder; build size: 11.4in x 10.8in x 9.8in
- Flashforge Creator Pro: PLA Printer, single extruder; build size: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Asylarsaur: 110 Watt Laser Cutter with a 2’x4’ workspace based on an open source project plan and was built by the community.
- Vinyl Cutter
Software Available in Space
Simplify3D for 3D Printing Slicing and Print Preparation CatalystEX for Uprint Slicing and Print Preparation Inkspace for 2D drawings for laser and vinyl cutting