From Artisan's Asylum
Follow the link above to find:
- Reimbursement forms - So you can get paid back.
- Mass ST-2 form - Exemption from sales tax you can give to vendors for items bought for the Asylum
- Mass AG Certificate of Solicitation - Letter from the Attorney General saying we are a charity in good standing to take donations
- IRS 501(c)3 certification - Letter from the IRS denoting our status
- Audited financial reports
- W-9 Form
Budgets still not finalized for 2017:
- Current Working budget Proposal for 2017 in progress awaiting board approval
- Current Shop Budgets
Past Year Financial Statements
- Financial Statement for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2011
- Financial Statement for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2012 (Reviewed)
- Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2012 (Ending June 30, 2013)
- FY2014 UNAUDITED DRAFT First Quarter Reports: Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual and Balance Sheet - July 1 to September 30, 2013
- January 23, 2014 Treasurer's Report Text
- January 23, 2014 Treasurer's Report Presentation Slides
Member Services Reports
- Member Services Update - Town Hall Meeting April 6, 2014
- Rental Space Analysis - July 2014
- Membership Analysis - July 2014
- Member Services Projects Report - Spring 2014
- Member Services Projects Report - Spring 2015
- What is a Budget? (explanation and proposal for Asylum 2015 budget- Lisa Goldstein, CMA, Board of Directors, August 2014.
- What is a Finance Committee? (explanation and proposal to form Financial Committee at the Board- Lisa Goldstein, CMA, Board of Directors, August 2014.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board's statements of financial accounting concepts.
For more information about our Board of Directors, who hold financial responsibility for the Asylum, check out this page.