From Artisan's Asylum
Governance policies are approved by the Board of Directors.
Governance Process Policies
How the Board conceives, carries out, and monitors its own organization so that it has the greatest benefit to the members.
- Job Description of the Board
- Job Description of the President
- Job Description of the Executive Director
- Conflict of Interests Policy
- Advisory Council Charter
- Financial Policies
- Record Retention
- Generic Elections Candidate Petition
- Meet The Candidates Forum Guidelines
Organizational products, impacts, benefits, beneficiaries, outcomes, and their relative worth, measured according to their consequences to the stability and esprit de corps of the organization.
Leadership in creating an atmosphere of honesty, trust and camaraderie; providing working conditions that are safe, ethical, and honest; where decisions are made with human dignity and compassion for each other.