From Artisan's Asylum
Artisan's Asylum has one parking lot, as outlined in green on this Google map. The lot is a block east of us, across Dane Street, and has a 6'8" height limit.
The L-shaped lot, and the narrow lot next to it, are not available for our use. Cars parked in these lots may be towed.
- Parking is for use while at the Asylum only (i.e. if you are at Greentown for the day, your parking should come out of their allocation of spaces).
- No overnight parking is allowed.
- Cars left over 24 hours may be towed.
- If you are working between 11:00PM and 8:00AM, put an Artisan's Asylum sticker on your car to easily identify you as an A2 member, and leave a note with the your name, date, time you parked, and phone number.
- Do not park vehicles permanently in the parking lot.
- Do not park in the loading dock unless actively using it.
- Do not use handicap parking unless you have a permit.
- The parking lot will shut down during any snow emergencies and cars that are left will be towed.
- The parking lot is periodically closed for events, which will be announced via e-mail to announce, discuss, and Inmates with as much notice as possible. Please look for signs before you park as well for special announcements.
In order for us to be good neighbors, street parking is for loading and unloading only.
Do not block driveways when parking on nearby streets. Pay attention to permit parking signs, since spaces are a mix of permit-only, permit-only at night, 2-hour limit during the day, etc.