From Artisan's Asylum
A small dedicated management team at Artisan's Asylum is charged with enabling members to make what they imagine.
If this is a non-medical emergency and you want to contact staff, dial 617-284-6878 x 9.
|Name||Role||Main Email||617-284-6878 ext||Aliases||Office Hours|
|Jess Muise||Member Services Manager||jess@||103||member-services@, space@||Office Hours|
|Kate Gormley||Education Program Manager||kate@||105||teach@||Office Hours|
|Tom Vancor||Facilities Manager||tom@||108||facilities@||Office Hours|
|Derek Seabury||President and Executive Director||derek@||102||ed@||Office Hours|
Which staff person does what?
Derek - President and Executive Director
Development, partnerships, consulting, infrastructure, personnel, operations
(executive@ for inquiries, donate@ for donations and sponsorships, outreach@ for partnerships, make-a-makerspace@ for how-to questions, derek@ for anything else)
- "We'd like to partner with Artisan's on this project"
- "We'd like to make a financial or in-kind donation..."
- "Can you help me start a makerspace in my town / school / library?"
Jess - Member Services Manager
Membership, access, billing questions, cancellations, studio and storage rental; Front Desk Volunteer Program Coordinator and Visitor Services
(member-services@ for account questions and billing, outreach@ for visitor services, jess@ for anything else)
- "This account has something weird on it, what now?"
- "How much is my credit going to be for my volunteer hours this month?"
- "Hey, this institutional membership wants to do x. Can they do that?"
Tom - Facilities Manager
Facility & operations management, Shop lead management, Awesomenaut Program
Kate - Education Program Manager
Instructors, Classes, Students
Examples of questions for Kate:
- "This student would like help with..."
- "I need help scheduling my class..."
- "How do I teach at Artisan's Asylum"