From Artisans Asylum Wiki
Examples of concepts at Artisan's include:
Writing a concept document
Follow these best practices when writing reference documentation:
- Do not mix document types. Break out tasks or references into their own wiki article.
- Follow the style guide.
- Explain concepts in the simplest terms possible -- as if you are explaining something to a five year old!
- Do not duplicate information that's on a different wiki page -- instead, link to the other page, so that we maintain one source of authoritative information.
- Ask for feedback from others.
- Publish your documentation on the wiki once you're happy with it!